Skip to main content

10 Book to Movie Adaptations Coming To Screens In 2022

  Here's a list of 12 amazing book to movie adaptations coming to screens in 2022!

1. Death on the Nile, Agatha Christie

Death on the Nile
Release date: Feb 11

2. The Sky is Everywhere, Jandy Nelson

The Sky Is Everywhere
Release date: Feb 11

3. No Exit, Taylor Adams

No Exit
Release date: Feb. 25

4. Mrs. Harris Goes To Paris, Paul Gallico

Mrs Harris Goes to Paris & Mrs Harris Goes to New York
Release date: May 6

5. Bullet Train, Kotaro Isaka

Bullet Train
Release date: July 15

6. Where The Crawdads Sing, Delia Owens

Where the Crawdads Sing
Release date: July 22

7. Salem's Lot, Stephen King

'Salem's Lot
Release date: Sept. 9

8. Deep Water, Patricia Highsmith

Deep Water
Release date: 2020

9. The Wonder, Emma Donoghue

The Wonder
Release date: 2020

10. Luckiest Girl Alive, Jessica Knoll

Luckiest Girl Alive
Release date: 2020

11. Persuasion, Jane Austen

Persuasion
Release date: 2020

What other book to movie adaptions are you excited for? Comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTM Prediction - January 2026

Hey bookish friends! I can’t believe how long it’s been since I last shared my BOTM predictions. I took a break from my subscription for a couple of years, but I’m officially back for 2026. Life has brought a lot of changes along the way, but I’m happy to say I’m finally in a place where I can slow down, relax, and truly lose myself in reading again. BOTM (Book of the Month) is a popular book subscription service that offers members a curated selection of 5–7 newly released hardcover titles each month, handpicked by a panel of judges. Subscribers can choose one or add more if they’d like at a discounted price or before the official release date. With the flexibility to skip months and customize each box, BOTM makes it easy to discover new reads, especially popular fiction and thrillers. If you’re interested in joining, feel free to use  my referral code . You can sign up for just $5! I am going to post my predictions like I did before, 3 titles per genre. Keep in mind,  these ...

Books I Want to Read

The books above are on my TBR Soon list Message me on IG @Bookish.n.Boozy  to start a Buddy Read!

My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell

  Synopsis: Exploring the psychological dynamics of the relationship between a precocious yet naïve teenage girl and her magnetic and manipulative teacher, a brilliant, all-consuming read that marks the explosive debut of an extraordinary new writer. 2000. Bright, ambitious, and yearning for adulthood, fifteen-year-old Vanessa Wye becomes entangled in an affair with Jacob Strane, her magnetic and guileful forty-two-year-old English teacher. 2017. Amid the rising wave of allegations against powerful men, a reckoning is coming due. Strane has been accused of sexual abuse by a former student, who reaches out to Vanessa, and now Vanessa suddenly finds herself facing an impossible choice: remain silent, firm in the belief that her teenage self willingly engaged in this relationship, or redefine herself and the events of her past. But how can Vanessa reject her first love, the man who fundamentally transformed her and has been a persistent presence in her life? Is it possible that the ma...