Skip to main content

BOTM Prediction - November 2021

 Hey bookworms! So, I wanted to try something new. I have been a member of BOTM since 2018. If you don't know what that is, it's a book subscription that lets you choose a hardcover book from 5 newly released titles for only $15 a month. I love this over the subscriptions that send you one random book a month, because I like being able to choose what book I am more interested in or skip the month if I'm not feeling any of them. You can join for $5 today with my referral link! 

Back to my post, I wanted to post my predictions of what I think and hope next months picks might be. I might be very wrong but here goes nothing:

My Contemporary Pick

Contemporary 

My Fantasy Picks

Fantasy-2 Fantasy

My Historical Fiction Pick

Historical-Fiction

My Nonfiction Pick

Nonfiction 

My Romance Picks

Romance-2 Romance 

My Thriller Picks

Historical-Fiction-2Thriller-2Thriller

Are there any books you think might be a pick? Comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTM Prediction - January 2026

Hey bookish friends! I can’t believe how long it’s been since I last shared my BOTM predictions. I took a break from my subscription for a couple of years, but I’m officially back for 2026. Life has brought a lot of changes along the way, but I’m happy to say I’m finally in a place where I can slow down, relax, and truly lose myself in reading again. BOTM (Book of the Month) is a popular book subscription service that offers members a curated selection of 5–7 newly released hardcover titles each month, handpicked by a panel of judges. Subscribers can choose one or add more if they’d like at a discounted price or before the official release date. With the flexibility to skip months and customize each box, BOTM makes it easy to discover new reads, especially popular fiction and thrillers. If you’re interested in joining, feel free to use  my referral code . You can sign up for just $5! I am going to post my predictions like I did before, 3 titles per genre. Keep in mind,  these ...

Books I Want to Read

The books above are on my TBR Soon list Message me on IG @Bookish.n.Boozy  to start a Buddy Read!

My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell

  Synopsis: Exploring the psychological dynamics of the relationship between a precocious yet naïve teenage girl and her magnetic and manipulative teacher, a brilliant, all-consuming read that marks the explosive debut of an extraordinary new writer. 2000. Bright, ambitious, and yearning for adulthood, fifteen-year-old Vanessa Wye becomes entangled in an affair with Jacob Strane, her magnetic and guileful forty-two-year-old English teacher. 2017. Amid the rising wave of allegations against powerful men, a reckoning is coming due. Strane has been accused of sexual abuse by a former student, who reaches out to Vanessa, and now Vanessa suddenly finds herself facing an impossible choice: remain silent, firm in the belief that her teenage self willingly engaged in this relationship, or redefine herself and the events of her past. But how can Vanessa reject her first love, the man who fundamentally transformed her and has been a persistent presence in her life? Is it possible that the ma...